About Dr. Dharmendra Singh
Dr. Dharmendra Singh is a Consultant Psychiatrist and practices at Batra Hospital New Delhi. He has expertise in treatment of Depression, Anxiety Disorder(phobia, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder), Bipolar Affective Disorder, Schizophrenia, Substance use Disorder, Somatoform Disorder, Dissociative Disorder, Psychosexual Disorder(Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation), Dementia, Epilepsy, Childhood Psychiatric Disorder, (Mental Retardation, Autism, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). As he is trained in both the top institutes (PGI CHANDIGARH & AIIMS DELHI).
He has excellent expertise in psychotherapies for various psychiatric disorders, also trained for Academic Counselling, Adult counseling/Marital Therapy, couple therapy, family therapy, child behavioral & academic problems, Therapy regarding sexual problems, Geriatric & community psychiatry experience. Dr. Dharmendra Singh has completed Post Graduation from PGI Chandigarh & AIIMS New Delhi. He was the Ex Consultant in AIIMS New Delhi. He has extensive experience in adult & child Psychiatry, He has worked in Deaddiction Centre of top Institutes of India. He also provides Separate Psychology training.
- Anxiety Disorder (Phobia, Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- BPD (Borderline personality disorder)
- Somatoform Disorder
- Dissociative Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Psychosexual Disorder(Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation)
- Eating Disorder (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa)
- Childhood Psychiatric Disorder
- Epilepsy , (Mental Retardation, Autism, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Academic Counselling
- Stress Related Counselling
- Psychotherapy for various psychiatric Disorder
- Marital Therapy